Hi, I’m Abbie, Founder of Sales Redefined, Keynote Speaker and Mentor
I am passionate about enabling businesses to transform their sales to achieve significant growth.
A little about how I roll…
- I am ridiculously passionate about breaking down the barriers to authentic sales
- It’s the results that count, I believe in taking action to get results. Anyone who knows me will tell you I don’t do things by halves!
- I focus on getting results and outcomes, not the theories of selling.
- I leverage neuroscience, psychology and emotional intelligence to achieve exceptional sales results.
Want to know more?
My energetic approach is very practical and results orientated to ensure my clients get quick results.
I have a a strong proven record in sales and sales management. As National Sales Manager at IBM Australia, I managed a $100M AUD portfolio and grew the profit and revenue to take ANZ from lowest performing region to one of the lowest highest performing regions globally. I managed a sales team during a major divestiture from IBM to Lenovo. Prior to this I held a variety of sales roles at IBM U.K.
I launched Sales Redefined to address many of the problems I was seeing in the market and redefine how businesses grow their sales. What does this actually mean?
- It’s results that matter, let’s make it practical and make it happen
- Ditch ineffective and outdates cliche salesy tactics and authentically increase sales
- Don’t get left behind, leverage proven modern science, technologies and techniques to truly transform your sales
- Remove the overwhelm and complexity from sales by building a process for repeatable and sustainable sales growth
I have a BSc Honors in Business Management and Diploma in Positive Psychology.
On a personal note, I’m a ‘Brit abroad’ living in Australia with my husband. Outside of Sales Redefined, I am a mentor for several business groups such as The Entourage. I’m madly in love with all dogs and volunteer at a local shelter to get my dog fix.
- My mission is to help others to thrive in business & in life
- Specialising in growth & sales strategy consulting for small to medium businesses
- Extensive experience as an Executive, Sales Manager and Sales Specialist
- 25 years in IT industry with IBM
- Has also excelled at Business transformation, channel development, alliance management roles
On a personal note:
- Busy husband, three busy teenagers, two big hairy dogs
Working with Sales Redefined
“Sales Redefined brings a fresh perspective into selling. They identify, pitfalls, wins, tips and tricks to increase sales through her experience. Her enthusiasm and passion shows through and is highly motivating”
“I engaged Sales Redefined for sales strategy and execution for my business. Within a few days they had outlined a sales strategy and within a week we had begun executing on the actions. Abbie has an ability to translate business goals into actionable activities. Rather than focus on the theories of selling, her approach is tactical and results orientated..” (Monica Brewer, CEO SHE Business)
“I have helped thousands of business owners all over the world and in the process been able to meet many othre business leaders and experts. I have seen what Abbie White is doing for her clients and the fact that she walks the talk. She will help you to get your sales practice to align with the current trends as opposed to most business who still use antiquated techinques and will help you increase the performance of anyone involved in selling as this is a consistent problems for a lot of businesses where they struggle to find the right people or to have consistent results and conversions.” (Fabrice BEILLARD – CEO – Australia Business Coaching)
Abbie presented on one of our Experts Angles webinars and she was fantastic. A great upbeat presenter, who knows her topic and engages well with her audience. Abbie is also well organised and made the organisation and the event very easy to run. We would gladly have Abbie back for another webinar or face to face presentation.” (Rob Lockhart, Westpac)
“I have had the pleasure of working with Sales Redefined in relation to sales for my online community Blisspot. Every moment of working with Abbie was a pleasure due to her high energy and genuine enthusiasm. Abbie is extremely professional with the ability to take your company to the next level in terms of sales, due to her in-depth knowledge and experience. Her insights are invaluable when it comes to maximising company sales. Abbie actually even makes the sales process fun, as she teaches you how to define your target audience and deliver your products in a way that best suits your market. We are so grateful to have Abbie as part of the extended Blisspot Team and look forward to our ongoing collaboration” (Deborah Fairfull, Blisspot Founder).
“As the National Sales Manager at IBM, Abbie led and motivated her sales, taking them to consistent high performing sales group delivering on or above target every quarter.“
“Abbie White is a Powerhouse“
“Abbie, is one of the most impressive professionals I have come across in my career. Her combination of sheer determination to get the outcome she desires along with true innovative thinking and ability to motivate others to achieve inspirational goals makes her an asset to any organization she works for or with.” (Lee Allcorn, IBM)
“Abbie your enthusiasm is contagious and advice invaluable”
“I loved the workshop as it numerous activities that I could take action as soon as I returned to my office. I would recommend the workshop to anyone who doesn’t want to sound salesy.”
“Far from a lecture, the session gave me an achievable action plan I can implement today. If you’re hesitating about signing up, just do it. You won’t regret it.”
Schedule a FREE 15 minute call with us
Tell us your biggest sales challenge, and we will give the recommended next steps