“What CRM should I use?” is one of the top 5 questions we get asked.
A CRM is one of the most critical tools for sales and marketing teams and when used correctly it is a real asset to your business 💰💰
There is no one size fits all but the great news is that there are many powerful and cost-effective tools out there in the market today, so there is no need to remortgage your house.
We recommend following the super simple 3 step process below to select the right CRM for your business:
1) Identify what functionality you need 💻
2) Determine what integrations you need 📲
3) Set yourself a budget 💵
Many businesses only use 10% of the CRM functionality so be careful not to get carried away.
Write down a list of nice to have vs essential functionality.
- Be realistic about what you actually need, otherwise you will pay for functionality that does not get used.
- Most CRM have a free trial, do a free trial to try the tool first hand.
- Be cautious of recommendations from others as they are unlikely to have the same requirements as you.
- Ideally select a CRM which integrates to your financial systems and quoting tools to avoid duplicating effort.
- Take into account future growth and look at pricing as you grow, will there be a big jump?
We asked an independent researcher to do a comparison of the best CRM on the market. Download the comparison here